Developing and manufacturing in Australia for over 40 years, Meals for Mutts use their in-house nutrition and food science team to create pet products that are nutritional and sustainable to elevate the health, wellbeing and happiness of your family companion.
To make Meals for Mutt’s vision of becoming the single largest contributor to good pet health and happiness, our robust content strategy looked at creating keyword-rich content by optimizing key product pages whilst building out the client’s blog to allow for internal linking opportunities.
Our approach identified the opportunity to re-energise content to improve Meals for Mutts’ organic performance. Along with technical fixes, the integrated content strategy began with identifying keywords with high search volumes. From this, OMG looked at optimizing the site’s key product pages with keyword-rich content to improve organic visibility across the site. Additionally, developing the client’s blog paved the way for internal linking opportunities to further boost visibility but also authority within the pet food industry.
Strategy & Execution
Our robust SEO strategy aimed to increase authority and visibility through our hyper-targeted keyword approach. Additionally, by fixing important on-site issues, Online Marketing Gurus were able to improve the user experience for Meals for Mutts. To note, helped increase:
- Non-branded impressions by 66% (from 294K to 489K)
- Referring domains by 65% (from 74 to 122)
- Top 3 ranked keywords by 47% (from 30 to 44)
- Overall keyword reach by 60% (from 659 to 1,056)
- Organic conversions 45% (from 7,287 to 10,606)
By creating additional pages across the site (both product and blog pages) and reconfiguring optimal metadata to build static pages for high search volume queries, Online Marketing Gurus were able to secure incredible keyword success in such a short period of time. Within 6 months, some notable wins include:
- Rank #1 for ‘organic dog food’ (search volume: 5,400)
- Rank #1 for ‘organic cat food’ (search volume: 1,600)
- Rank #3 for ‘natural dog food’ (search volume: 14,800)
- Rank #5 for ‘grain free dog food’ (search volume: 27,100)
- Rank #5 for ‘hypoallergenic cat food’ (search volume: 2,900)
We work with great companies of all sizes and we've
helped big name brands grow even bigger