With over 40 years of experience designing contemporary, stylish and quality clothing for men and women, Oxford is an iconic Australian brand with a focus on ethical and sustainable practices. Recognising the impact that the fashion industry can have on the environment, the Australian clothing brand is dedicated to trading ethically whilst making beautiful, meaningful and long-lasting clothing and work attire.
In September 2019, Oxford reached out to Online Marketing Gurus wanting to gain an edge over their competition within the fierce and competitive fashion industry. As such, our Gurus identified that an integrated strategy involving SEO, PPC and Social Ads was necessary to do just that.
Upon onboarding Oxford as a client, they identified the focus to be always capitalising on major ROI opportunities. Aiming to increase sales and traffic (from brand building and new customers), our Gurus implemented an integrated marketing strategy that featured comprehensive link building, hyper-targeted keyword targeting, a GA account restructure and an in-depth social strategy to make their dreams a reality.
The goal behind the strategy was to maximize visibility within the fashion industry, reach new users/audiences on Facebook and increase revenue across all channels, thereby accelerating Oxford’s growth in SERP’s and expanding consumer reach.
Strategy & Execution
2021 saw huge organic wins for the Australian clothing brand. Online Marketing Gurus delivered an integrated marketing strategy that enabled Oxford to generate more organic clicks and traffic through our content strategy, link building and authority efforts. To note, we helped Oxford:
- Increase organic impressions by 106% (from 6.35M to 13.1M)
- Increase organic non-branded clicks by 283% (from 3.49M to 8.05M)
- Increase organic users by 46.52% (from 142,841 to 209,288)
- Increase keywords in spots 1-3 by 50.65% (from 354 to 533)
- #1 for ‘mens shirts’ keyword – search volume: 9,900 (baseline 17)
- #1 for ‘mens suits’ keyword – search volume: 12,110 (baseline 10)
Along with increasing domain authority within the clothing industry, Oxford wanted to generate more traffic and sales on their ad accounts. Through a restructuring of their ad account, setting up Smart Shopping campaigns and implementing a funnelled approach on paid social to educate, engage and convert users, OMG helped:
- Achieve an ROI of 18:1 on Google Ads YoY
- Increase PPC conversion value by 65.5% to over $1,102,473.67 YoY
- Increase PPC conversions by 43.64% to over 6,700 YoY
- Achieve a ROAS of 26:1 on Social Ads
- Record over $750K in Paid Social Revenue
- Generate over 90K link clicks on Social Ads
We work with great companies of all sizes and we've
helped big name brands grow even bigger