Peppermayo is an online fashion store based in Sydney, Australia offering the latest in women’s fashion, brands and lifestyle trends. Starting out as a small independent seller on eBay, managing director’s Georgia Wright and Huayi Huang’s love for fashion blossomed.
Reaching out to Online Marketing Gurus in May 2020, the goals were to expand visibility, sales and brand online, focusing on low-hanging fruits and driving a lower cost per acquisition.
Our initial audit of Peppermayo’s website uncovered technical faults, content gaps, keyword targeting misalignments and a lack of internal linking navigation across AU, US and NZ sites. Targeting female consumers across Australia and the United States, Peppermayo implemented an integrated SEO strategy that included Technical SEO, link building and a content refresh, to better meet their target demographic and aim to grow the company brand globally.
Our Gurus engineered an SEO strategy to integrate a new internal linking structure and incorporate tailored content writing on-site to aggressively target popular branded keywords with the goal to grow organic visibility, sales and brand online, focusing on low-hanging fruits and driving a lower cost per acquisition.
Strategy & Execution
We delivered an international SEO strategy targeting Australia and United States. Through intense keyword research, tailored content writing and a new internal linking structure, we saw some awesome results within 12 months:
- AUS – 781% increase in organic sessions YoY (385 to 3,394)
- AUS – 100% increase in organic revenue (from $0 to $3,285.79)
- AUS – 182% increase in new users (from 165 to 466)
- US – 446% increase in organic sessions YoY (from 178 to 971)
- US – 483% increase in organic revenue (from $388.88 to $2,263.68)
- US – 623% increase in new users (from 91 to 658)
Wanting to expand organic visibility on an international scale, Online Marketing Gurus understood how crucial it was to be at the top of rankings for competitive industry keywords. With a focus on low-hanging fruits and driving a lower cost per acquisition, our Gurus were able to achieve rank #1 for:
- ‘dresses’ – search volume, 1,830,000 (baseline 86)
- ‘new dress’ – search volume: 40,500 (baseline 100)
- ‘birthday dresses’ – search volume: 33,100 (baseline 9)
- ‘birthday outfits’ – search volume: 33,100 (baseline 10)
- ‘comfy lounge sets’ – search volume: 720 (baseline 100)
We work with great companies of all sizes and we've
helped big name brands grow even bigger